Sunday 10 June 2012

Wee Baby Boy

Hi Peeps,

I made this card to fit the current TOMIC Challenge and have almost forgot to post it.  I have such a lot going on at the moment, my kitchen is being re-fitted and basically the contents are strewn around the dining room and living room, I have lengths of worktops running through the dining room into the lounge and half the cupboards fitted in the kitchen and the rest in the garage.  The cooker is working but the hob needs an electrician and some pipework doing as the legislation has changed. I have no kitchen sink at the moment so am washing up in the Utility room and basically I'm a clean and tidy person, craft room is an exception, so I'm not coping with it very well and whatever I do it doesn't look tidy at all. It will be lovely when finished, just not sure when that will be.....

Any way back to why I popped on here.....


Ahhh isn't he just the cutest!

Ingredients:-
Image by Magnolia
Papers, sorry been in my stash forever
Flowers from WOC
Lace from stash

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:-

TOMIC - Anything Goes
Ribbon Girls - Lace
Midweek Magnolias - Anything Goes




10 comments:

Sue said...

Such a beautiful card, the image is adorable and I love the colours and gorgeous embellishments

Sue

Fiona said...

oh my word Tracey...how absolutely gorgeous!!

Fi
x

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Tracy I can understand why you are not coping with your house in a mess, I am like you everything has to look just right which is why I am always having little tiffs with my son, lol. I totally adore your beautiful card the design and embellishments look amazing, the image is a sweetie.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Dortesjs said...

absolutely gorgeous!!

Unknown said...

O wow this is absolutely stunning, love all the detail on your card. Hugs xxx

Vivi Casale said...

very pretty card!!!
xx

Ribbon Girl said...

Such a pretty baby card Tracy, really sweet - thanks for joining in with the Ribbon Girl card challenge to add lace or ribbon. Mary G x

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

So cute Tracy! I love those little pom poms around the edge of the iamge and the layering is absolutely perfect :)

Suzi Mac said...

Gorgeous baby card Tracy, great layering, embellies and colouring. Thank you for joining us at Midweek Magnolias. Good luck in the draw.
Hugs
Suzi x

Neline said...

What a beautiful card! I love this stamp very much!
Thansk for joining us at TOMIC!
Good luck,
Neline