Sunday 4 December 2011

Isn't She Gorjuss!

Hi Everyone,

I don't know about you but I'm well into the swing of Christmas, well with crafting anyway, still got all my presents to buy.  I have a gift bag and candle to show you today.



I have used the NEW Gorjuss Stamp Alice and isn't she Gorgeous.  I chose the Magnolia paper SWIRL and there is upto 25% off Magnolia products at BunnyZoe at the moment so you may want to check it out.  I have also used the Magnolia Doohickey Dream Tag and Swirly Lace Dies.  I have used lots of my favourite Stardust Stickles  and flat back pearls on the snowflakes and added Marianne Design Ribbon Roses in the centre of the large snowflake which is actually a christmas decoration from Asda on the top right. I've used lots of snowtex for that wintery feel. The clock is the Tim Holtz die, one of my many favourites.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:-
2 Sisters - punches/dies
Challenge up your life - box or packaging
Just Some lines - Handmade gifts
Sugar Creek - Non traditional christmas colours
Annabelle Stamps - Handmade gifts
Artistic Stampers - Christmas
Creatalicious - Christmas and make it sparkle
Cardsunmore - snowflakes

14 comments:

Sam said...

Oh wow, they look great! I love the candle, fab gift idea :)

Unfortunately I am behind on crafting and Christmas shopping... hopefully the pressure will make me more focussed!

Have a good day,
Sparkly Moo x

vickisunshine said...

These are beautiful, love that gorjuss girl! I've just stumbled into your blog by accident and I love it, I'm just about to become your latest follower so I don't miss your lovely work.
Hugs
Vicki x

Anne said...

This is a georgeus set, adorable image and so lovely colors.

Jane said...

I've got to try decorating a candle but I have visions of a pool of wax and destroyed art work - Calamity Jane,a heat gun and a candle - dangerous combo!!
Great job Tracy and I hope the craft fair went OK.
Hugs
Jane

yvon said...

So gorgeous.
Hugs, Yvon

Christina said...

Wowww this is absolutely stunning Tracy!!
Hugs Kristel

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my word Tracy this is absolutely beautiful, the colours look terrific so does the design, embellishments and image a truly wonderful little gift set.
Hugs
lorraine x

nessy said...

yes she is gorgeous ~what a stunning gift set!!
vanessa xx

Nannieflash said...

Wow Tracy those are absolutely stunning, that gorguss image is so sweet anyway and youve done a brilliant job with it. hugs Shirleyx

Juls said...

such a gorgeous set!!! Love it!!!! Hugs Juls

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

what a gorgeous card love the colors......have a nice day......

Hugs
Judith

marsha said...

"Gorjuss" Christmas wreath! Thanks so much for joining our challenge at Sugar Creek Hollow.
Hugs,
Marsha
SCH-DT

Heide said...

What a a great gift idea. Thanks so much for join us at SCH.
Hugs, Heide

juli77 said...

Wonderful project! Thanks for joining us at CUYL. Hugs...Judith