Wednesday 6 July 2011

Queen of Halloween

Morning Peeps,

Well I did it.  I am fully fledged gymn member again and I hope to go straight from work tonight and get an hour in.  I think the first time will be a bit intimidating, but I have to get over that and get on with it and I know it won't be long before I love it, you know all those dolphines floating around, lol, you know I mean endorphines.

Anyways Peeps, it's time for the Rockin Rubbah team to demonstrate our skills at Crafts and Me and this week's theme is "Your favourite Stamp".  Well with so many new ones hitting the crafts and me store it's quite hard to choose, but I decided on inking up Jasmine Beckett's new Queen of Halloween available HERE.



What do you think?


Ingredients:-

Image Queen of Halloween by Crafts and Me HERE
Papers by Pion
Retro punches
Magnolia Doohickey 
Cheesecloth, acrylic paint, Brad and Pearls from Stash
Marianne Design swirls
Sentiment is LOTV
Sewing Machine for stitching

I'd like to enter my Queen of Halloween into the following challenges:-

Creative Craft - Pretty Blossoms 
Partytime Tuesday - Square Cards 
Riley&Co - Dies and Punches



Hopefully you won't here from me until Saturday.


20 comments:

Kazza said...

Totally love that image and how you coloured her!! THe whole design rocks! Gorgeous work. Hugs KazzaXX

Vicky said...

Gorgeous card hun love the image.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Chrissy said...

Wonderful card Tracy, just beautiful,fabulous colouring.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Ally said...

What a Lady!!!
Beautiful card, I like it very much!
Hugs, Alessandra

Lou Mac said...

This is stunning Tracy!! LOVE her bodice and the expression on her face! The way you've highlighted around the image is just beautiful!!

Hope you manage to get back into the gym swing of things!! Getting over the first few sessions is always a pain but like you say - you'll love it again!!

xo, Lou.

Sudha said...

Pretty one. luv the sentiment n the image too.

Shazza said...

amazing card yet again tracy x

Marlies said...

A gorgeous card! I love the image!!
hugs, Marlies

Berry said...

She is a stunning image Tracy and so beautifully coloured as always and fab sentiment too hugs Rebekah xx

Kattiz said...

Ooooo, love this card, and the image is just perfect! I´m nuts aboute Halloween too... You really did a great job with this!
Hugs Kattiz

jannes hobbykrok said...

Stunning!!!!
janne

paige said...

Gorgeous card - love the beautiful image! the sentiment is great too! Thanks for joining us at PTT!

Jayne A said...

Wow beautiful colouring.

Jayne
x

I Don't Do Straight said...

Another great card Tracy! Love the image, Jasmine Beckett just gets better and better and you have coloured this one beautifully.
Fiona. x

Nannieflash said...

Hi Tracy, well you know what they say position is everything, what a sassy lady, love your card its stunning. hugs Shirleyxxx

Julye said...

Fab card as always and love the flowers thanks for sharing with us all here at CCC.

Anonymous said...

Stunning image Tracey and I love how you colored her! Beautiful card! hugs, Angela

Sylvia x said...

wow this is one fabby card...what a striking image and the colouring is perfect....thank you for coming to join us over at Creative Craft Challenges..Sylvia xx

angelwhispers said...

Think I need this image just perfect for me as I adore Halloween!! Such fabulous colouring as always Tracy!! Love Chanelle xxx

CraftyC said...

Wow Tracy, another stunner, your colouring is amazing. Good luck at the gym. I joined last year when I was dieting and it helped but lost the will now. Keep at it!!
Clairexx