Thursday 2 December 2010

Tilda's Flying Through The Air at Bizzy Bec's

Hi Peeps,

It's been snowing more here, brrrrrrr, wish I could say I have done all my Christmas Shopping but I haven't got a thing yet, but I'm sure the internet will help me out, lol.

Today's card is my first one for Bizzy Bec's. The theme for the month is "Christmas", yayyyyyyyyy, I'm sure this is going to be a popular one!

I have used the flying Tilda, which I know Bec pre-ordered but has currently sold out. Saying this Bec has set up a "customer choice pre-order service" for the Magnolias so that you can get your hands on some of the older Magnolia's that are not stocked in other stores.  Just click HERE to add to the order or if you don't see what you want, just contact Bec and she'll be happy to assist.


I have gone Marianne Design Dies mad using the frame and also the circular doily.  Underneath the Marianne Design Die Cut I have used a gorgeous doily again available from Bizzy Bec's.  These are soooo superior quality to the ones that I have.  Bizzy Bec's have several designs including square and heart shaped and are soooo reasonably priced.

The gorgeous flowers and leaves are also available from the Bizzy Bec's store and can be found HERE.

The sentiment has been stamped and perfect pearls pigment powder added.  This changes colour in the light and is gorgeous.

Tilda has been coloured using copics and prisma pencils, my favourite medium, well for the moment!  Her wings have of course been glazed with star dust stickles available from HERE,

The papers are from Bearly Mine Design using Christmas Delight.


I am entering this card into the following challenges:-

Quixotic - No Square or Rectangle
Diecut Christmas Club - Use a Diecut
One Stop Craft - Christmas Cuties
Craftycatz - Christmas
Papercutz - Anything Goes
Aly's Sunday Challenge - Gingerbreads, cats, fairies, eskimos
I Did It Creations - Surprise Me
Little Paper Shop - Funky Edge
The shabby Tearoom - Get in Shape
Crafty Little Place - Anything Goes
Scrap Creations - Anything Goes
Tuesday Throwdown - Embellish it
Stamps R Us - Holiday Cards




19 comments:

Annette Bowes said...

Gorgeous Snowflake easel card Tracy! Beautiful colouring and flowers, take careX:)

angelwhispers said...

A fabulous snowflake easel just adore it and the colours are just perfect for this adorable image!!! Chanelle xxx

Lau W said...

Such a beautiful easel card, with sweet colors !
xxx

zoe.payne said...

Gorgeous card hun, really beautiful. I love the snowflakes and the flowers are stunning. Tilda is soo cute, love it all. Well done xxxx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Tracy
A stunning card,love the shape,thankyou for joining us on this week's challenge at CraftyCatz,
Hugs Dianne xx

Valerie said...

Very pretty!

coldwaters2 said...

OMG Tracy this is breathtaking, what a stunning creation the shape, colour, design and Tilda look truly wonderful.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Nannieflash said...

Hi Tracy a really gorgeous shape easel card, the colour choice is fabulous to. With hugs Shirleyxx

denny said...

hi trace absoluterly gorjuss card hun i also had this idea to make a card out of my marriane design die cut but i struggled cos once you peel the card of the die the perfrated holes fall out lol some times y ahave to poke em out with ya craft knife wot im wondering is how did you manage to do the white back ground the base and keep the holes in if this makes sence to you is the white base marriane design then you layred the loverly leccy blue card on top xxxx denny

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

wow Tracy.........this card is so cute and nice....

Hugs
Judith

Debbie said...

Simply lovely ... thanks for sharing this amazing creation with us this week in the Tea Room :)

Tami said...

This is really pretty. I wish we had those dies here in the US they are so unique. Thanks for playing at Aly's.

jimlynn said...

SOOO cute - and that image is just darling. Wonderful card.
Thanks for playing along at Stamps R Us challenges. Lynn

Marilyn said...

Hey Tracy! I knew I recognized this gorgeous card & I knew it was yours. I love this layout & the blues... you've done a great job on it.
Thanks for joining us at Stamps R Us.
Marilyn
http://www.onestampingfool.blogspot.com/

Davi said...

Oh my I think this is beyond fabulous!! Ive never seen these dies and you did a magnificent job with them. The colors, beautifully colored Tilda and the flowers just make one amazing creation!:)

Clare said...

sweet card! thanks for joining us this week at the Shabby Tea Room!

Peggy said...

Adorable! I love what you did with the snowflakes! Thanks for playing with us at Going Grey with Scrap-Creations.

Kristen said...

Awww...This is super cute. Thanks for playing with us Going grey with scrap-creations. Hope you join us again!

Gwen's Busy Little Hands said...

Oh, what a amazing creation. Its coloring is breathtaking and your design is jaw-droppingly stunning! Great to have you and your project at A Crafty Little Place this week.

Smiles!
Gwen DTC@ACLP