Saturday, 3 March 2012

Masquerade

Hi Peeps,

I almost forgot to post DT card for Copic Marker Europe which also fits Crafts and Me challenge this week for "Pretty in Lace". The image is one of the new stamps from Crafts and Me called "Masquerade".  She's out of stock right now, I wonder why? I love the BG range of copic colours, to me they are like sea green and I will definitely be experimenting with more of this range of colours.  The beautiful papers are my favourite at the moment, Pion, I am sure you have heard of them. Anyway, here is my card.........


I have used BG78, BG75, BG72, BG000 on her dress and feathers
For the stripes I have used C7, C5, C3, C1


It was hard achieving the bumps in her dress so that it looked like it went in and out but I think I got there in the end.

For her hair I used E53, E51, E50 and touches of E55 where I wanted it to be darker
For her face I have used E000, E00, E01, E11 and then I used BV00 over her eyes and bridge of her nose to show a shadow of where her mask has been


I also airbrushed a white rose with BG78 to match her dress and coloured the Make It Crafty Chipboard flourishes also with my copic markers.



My new Marianne Design Anja Border LR0212 arrived yesterday and couldn't wait to play, it's on both the edges of my card and has little roses embossed, beautiful and of course matches perfectly with the Marianne D Anja Corner LR0200. Flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.

I look forward to reading your comments and I've just added Candy HERE.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:-

Little Darlings - Pearls
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
Wild Orchid Crafts - White plus One

12 comments:

CraftyC said...

Oh Tracy what a gorgeous card. Love the image, beautifully coloured and the border die looks lush!!
Clairexx

Christina C. said...

WOW....TOTALLY INCREDIBLE, TRACY!
Such a vision of loveliness and the details are truly amazing....love, love that stunning lace!

Nannieflash said...

Hi Tracy that is one gorgeous card, and so beautifully coloured.
The funeral went well and we have two daughters and one stepson who managed to attend so we werent the only ones at the service. Hubby had a few tears but it was a lovely send of and he was happy about that. hugs Shirleyxxx
Hope Ollie is ok, Missy is begining to eat a lot better thank goodness.

Inkypinkydelights said...

Tracy this is fabulous! Judy x

Frea said...

Very pretty Tracy, such a gorgeous image!! Hugs, Frea

Lorraine said...

wow Tracy this is so beautifully elegant love this card xx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Fabulous card, I love the colours and all the lace and that image is fantastic
Lindsay xx

Elaine said...

What a different and a lovely image , loving the lace.
Hugs Elaine

Cheryl said...

Hi Tracy, Wow this is gorgeous, and your colouring is perfection.
Hugs Cheryl

Mau xx said...

This is gorgeous Tracy, your colouring is beautiful, you have her dress folds perfect. Love the border die, I guess thats a must have xxxx

Julie said...

Amazing card - you've done a fab job colouring her! xx

Marcea said...

An absolutely wonderful creation full of beautiful attention to detail. Thankyou for joining us on Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog this week.

I hope you can join us again this week. There is candy up for grabs on my blog ... x