Monday, 9 January 2012

Photo Inspiration at Bunny Zoe

Hi Peeps,

I can't believe its Monday again and I have to get up for work.  I didn't wake yesterday until 10:30, OMG that is so unheard of for me and my immediate thought was oh no, poor Ollie my little puppy, has been waiting for me for hours, but bless him he hadn't made a sound but was soo excited to see me.  I did make it up to him later though by giving him an hour and a half walk in the national trust park.

Today it's our first challenge for 2012 at BunnyZoe's and we have photo inspiration for you.  I got a few Tilda's before Christmas and they didn't meet ink so I thought I would ink up this little beauty for this ocassion.  Of course she is available along with many Magnolia stamps from BunnyZoe.



And here's the photo inspiration I used to create my card.


And here's a close up of Tilda.


I have of course coloured Tilda with copics and I added some W3, W1 to give her a more vintage look.




Magnolia Image from BunnyZoe
Marianne Design Preorder Corner from  BunnyZoe
Marianne Design Flowers
Large Roses WOC

I'd like to enter my card into the following challengs:-
Magnolia Down Under - Anything Goes
Magnolialicious Highlights - Anything Goes
Wild Orchid Crafts - Anything Goes

25 comments:

Inkypinkydelights said...

Tracy this is gorgeous! I love everything about it! I got that image just befoe Christmas too! Judy x

Christina said...

Woww that is a stunning card Tracy!!
Hugs Kristel

Hanneke said...

Lovely card! Love how you used the photo inspiration and your coloring! Hugs, Hanneke

Chrissy said...

You must have really needed the sleep Tracy...does you good to have it.
Gorgeous card, Tild looks so beautiful..love the flowers and fancy edge...gorgeous.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Betsy said...

This card is SO beautiful! I just love the colors and the vintage look! Absolutely gorgeous!!!

Nannieflash said...

Oh wow Tracy that is truly stunning, I love how youve designed your layout, and your colouring is gorgeous. Well done you. hugs Shirleyxxxx

marion said...

absolutely amazing and stunning !! wow !! Hugs, Marion

CraftyC said...

Wow Tracy, what a beautiful card. The colours are so pretty and I love the little letter tiles!
Clairexx

Crea Astrid said...

What a beautiful card. Nice coloring and a lovely stamp.

Hugs Astrid.
http://creaastrid.blogspot.com/

Hanne said...

A wonderful card with beautiful elements Tracy!

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Tracy this is so beautiful, the design of this is amazing your attention to detail, all those wonderful embellishments, the colours and of course Tilda, wow, awesome.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Janne said...

WOW! Great card! Thanks for playing along with us at MDUC this week!
Hugs, Janne

Karen said...

Oh My - your card is gorgeous!! Thanks so much for joining in our first challenge of the year at Magnolia Down Under:-)
Hugs
Karen
xxx

Janiel/ janny said...

Oh it is such a treat to visit your blog Tracy and see what you have been up too.........

Love the card!! All of the lift and detail is just amazing!!

Thanks for joining us at MDUC this week with our anything goes challenge.
hugs......

elsi said...

So glad to see that the large roses are WOC :)) Your card is beautiful! Thanks for playing with us at WOC ♥

Sandy said...

Very beautiful Tracy!
Sandy

julieprice3 said...

This is gorgeous ! I love all the pretty detail
Hugs Julie P

Paper Tails said...

Wow, stunning card! So many gorgeous details.

Karen

Kelly Neis said...

Beautiful and vintage card. I love the details you put into it.

Cathy Lee said...

Adorable card, Tracy. I love how you've colored Tilda with your folds.
Hugz,
Cathy Lee

Cordine said...

It's gorgeous!
Hugs
Cordine

Linda Palmer said...

Beautiful card Tracy. I love your folds and pleats in Tilda's clothes. Beautiful coloring.

syllie said...

Beautiful card with great colors. I love all the details.
xxxSylvia

Pen to Paper said...

Beautiful!! Love the sentiment!!

Hugs,

Jackie

Craft Owl said...

Hi, those soft colours are gorgeous and the lacy border of the card so delicate. Beautiful!

Marie x