Thursday, 15 September 2011

Flowers at Marianne's Divas

 Hiya Peeps,

Thank you to everyone who entered our first challenge at Marianne's Designs and were onto our second one already, where did that month go???

So this week at  Marianne's Divas  we'd like to see "Flowers".  I have ummed and ahhed with this one.  I was using this cute little Angel that Marianne sent me but my copics didn't like the paper and my prismas wouldn't blend on it as it was too smooth, so sorry Marianne.  I settled on this cute little LOTV image from Christmas 2011 Release 1.

Our  sponsor this month is Cuddly Buddly with this awesome prize:-


  Someone is going to be very happy!


I have used the following Marianne Designs products, all linked to Cuddly Buddly:-  Misletoe, Designables Punch/Emboss Anjas Stars, Christmas Baubles, Frame & Swirls and Merry Little Christmas Paper

I am entering my card into the Wild Orchid Challenge which is a Christmas sketch.



That's it for a couple of days I think, I need a rest.

7 comments:

Kreativmonster said...

Oh Dear, what a sweet card!

Anne said...

This is so georgeus! Fun colors, and so lovely details. :)

marion said...

OMG, so stunning this one ! Love the colours you've used, love how you decorated the christmas bulb with your text sentiment, absolutely fabulous ! Hugs, Marion

Roma said...

Wow i love the colours :)

Grenouille Greetings said...

Loved your Crafts and Me card and this one is equally beautiful! Hugs, Lesley

Maria Therese said...

Beautiful card sweetie ♥ the snowflakes around the edge

Bev said...

Beautiful card with great detail Tracy. Thanks for joining us at WOC this time x