Tuesday, 15 March 2011

Mother's Day at Bearly Mine

Morning Peeps,

Tuesday already and time for a challenge over at Bearly Mine.  An easy one for this time of year, "Mother's Day". My mojo still hadn't quite returned when I did this card on Sunday and would  you believe me it took me all day, the colours just weren't coming together for me, but I persevered and this is the result.


Typically Sunday afternoon was a lovely sunny afternoon which has been caught in my photo but as a result doesn't show the lovely blumble bee paper too well :(  Of course the paper is from Bearly Mine Spring Flight along with pink polka dots again from Bearly Mine Simply Dots set.

I have used a Hanglar and Stanglar image and followed the Just Magnolia and Stanglar sketch.


Oh, and I thought I'd include a close up of those gorgeous flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts.


And here's a quick peek at the inside just so you can see those gorgeous spring flight and simply dots papers.

Materials Used:-
Spring Flight and Simply Dots available from Bearly Mine HERE
Medium - Copics/Prisma
Nesties
Magnolia Doohickey Die
Lace and Seam Binding from The Ribbon Girl
Flowers from Wild Orchid Craft
Brad, Stardust Stickles and sentiment from stash
Doily from Bizzy Becs

I have entered this card into the following challenges:-

The Beary Scrap - Spring (Mother's Day in the UK is in the Spring time, this year 01/04)
Wild Orchid Crafts - Punches/Die Cuts
The Crazy Challenge - Eylets or Brads
Happily Scrapin - 1 Cardstock, 2 Papers and 3 Sorts of embellishments
Squigglefly - Spring
Alys Sunday Challenge - Anything Goes
Totally Gorjuss - Lace and Pearls
Fab n Funky - Girly
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
Craft Us Crazy - Anything that reminds you of nature
Paper Crafting Journal - thing with wings
Rubber Cafe - favourite die, has to be Magnolia Lace doohickey
DieCut Dreams - Mothers Day or Special Friend
Gingerloft - Flowers
Sparkles Forum - Mother's Day
Res Q Challenge - A touch of pink


I'll be back tomorrow with another DT card.


30 comments:

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

Wow your card is fabulous!
Love your gorgeous colors and such pretty papers and detail!

Hugs
Judith

angelwhispers said...

Just lush Tracy!!!

The papers look so beautiful with this beautiful image and what gorgeous colours just perfect!!!


Love Chanelle xxx

Erica said...

Oh it's an adorable card, super ! Hugs Erica.

Kirsty-Anne (Kitty) said...

Hi I love this stamp and coloured perfectly lovely and bright with your delightful papers . Kitty

CraftyC said...

This is gorgeous Tracy. So very pretty and I love the added doily!
Clairexx

Viv said...

Don't know about missing mojo Tracy, this is beautiful and the colours are gorgeous! Viv xx

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous Tracy,love the colours.Thanks for sharing with us at Sparkles.xxx

Angel said...

All i can say is WOW!!!!

AN thankyou for joining us at SFC, good luck.

Huggies Angel

Holly said...

Absolutely gorgeous! super coloring and great design! thanks for playing in Squigglefly's challenge! I hope you'll play again.

Carisa said...

this is gorgeous! i can't even compete with your no mojo coloring! *giggle* yeah, you can't get rid of me now, i'm officially stalking you...next up is simply sassy!!

*Vicki* said...

WOWZER!! So very stunning!! I love your gorgeous colors and design!! Thanks for joining with us at Squigglefly!!HUGS

Dawny P said...

This is ohhh so sweet and you did a great job with the sketch :) Thank you for joining us over at the Just Magnolia and hAnglar challenge. Hugs, Dawny xxx

xxxtglxxx said...

Dont you hate it when you get days like that - creative block!

However, this is just fabulous, and it doesnt look like your mojo has gone anywhere to me Tracy. :)

Love the bright and brilliant colouring on this, and the flowers are perfect for a mum's day card.

hugs

xxalisonxx

Cheryl said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS,so glad you stuck with it......everything is PERFECT!!!
HUgs xx

Katrin said...

Very beautifully!

michele hileman said...

That is just adorable. I love it Thank you for joining us at IDIC

coldwaters2 said...

Wowzer Tracy this is awesome, what a beautiful image I adore the papers and embellishments, this is truly breathtaking.
Hugs
Lorraine x

scrapn_momof2 said...

So gorgeous!! Love all of the embellies used. Thank you for joining us over at CRAFT US CRAZY.

Denise said...

fabulous! Thanks for playing RESQ challenge this week!

zoe.payne said...

Stunning card, beautiful image and colours love the papers, those flowers are gorgeous too xxxx

Kathy said...

Oh Tracy I love coming to your blog! YOur creations are always gorgeous!! This is no exception! The colors are so pretty and all your details are fabulous! this image is so cute too! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Just Magnolia :)Kathy

Gurkiss said...

Beautiful card :)

Thank you for joining us at IDIC this week.

Hugs Gurkiss

Jeanette said...

Beautiful. Thanks for joining us at I Did It Creations this week.

Teresa / Trees aWard in ... said...

Wow, I love how you mirrored the inside of the card with the outside, I usually leave my cards blank. The front of the card suits the spring theme very well for Squigglefly, which is where I popped over to see you from.

Moshie said...

Tracy! Your talent never ceases to amaze me!!! I love to come and spend what few spare moments I have just ooohing and aaaahhing to myself! Love your work that is for sure! hugs, Diana

Dragonlady said...

Hi Tracy

Beautiful card and I think your mojo is with you!! Thanks for playing at DCD.

Hugs Ali x

Jamie said...

Tracy, this is beautiful. I love all the scalloped edges and the doily behind. Thanks so much for playing in our Beary Sweet challenge! Good luck in winning one of our Birthday presents!

Jamie from The Beary Scrap DT

Kim said...

Tracy this is so amazing! What a gorgeous beauty!!! Thanks for joining us at WOC!
Hugs~ Kim

Susie Sugar said...

Tracy this is another master piece so pretty and your colouring is fantastic
Thanks for joining us @ the DCD challenge this time please come back tomorrow for our new challenge
Hugs Susie Sugar xx

beadz said...

What a cute card! Thanks so much for joining us at the Beary Scrap Spring challenge.
hugs,
Gini