Saturday, 14 August 2010

Finally "Ballerina Tilda"

Evening Peeps,

Well I'm back from all my travels and ready to take on my craftroom again, I did miss it...... I have thrown together today's creation using the Magnolia Ballerina Tilda.  I have had her since they went on sale but alas have not had the time to ink her up until today.  Sadly I have quite a few stamps yet to meet the ink pad so watch this space.... and talking of new stamps I have just received my new lili of the valley stamps, oh my they are gorgeous so I will be back soon.......


I used my nesties to create the shaped card.


I have coloured Tilda using copic markers.  Now I have started to keep a log of the ones I have used but just feel that no-one would be interested so if you are, just email me and I can tell you what I used.  I have added little swaroski crystals around Tilda and lots of stickles glitter, start dust I think.


The leaf die is a Marianne Design, gorgeous isn't it.

Materials Used:-
Magnolia Ballerina Tilda Stamp
Bazill Cardstock
Pearls from Ebay
Marianne Design Leaf Die (comes with a cirle of stars)
Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts
Lace, Swaroski Crystals & stickles from stash
Little Ballerina Charm from DiestoDieFor
Sentiment from Craftwork Cards


I have entered this card into the following challenges:-

Totally Tilda - Shaped Card
Charisma Cardz - Easel Card
If The Shoe Fits - Die Cuts
Stamp Something - Fairytale
Creative Card Crew - Cute & Girly
Wild Orchid Crafts - One For The Girls
Papertake Weekly - Use one of Something Old, Something New, Borrowed
Cute Card Thursday - Trees or Leaves
Magnolia Down Under - Easel Card
Kaboodledoodles - Add metal (charm)
Pocketful of Posies - All  That Glitters
The Stampman - Easel Card

Thanks for popping by.


34 comments:

martina's kaartjes said...

Really great card ! Love the colors you used and the shape !
Have a great weekend,
Greetings, Martina
x

Susie Sugar said...

Great card Tracy I have blogged it for you thanks for entering the Totally Tilda challenge
Hugs Susie xx

Liza said...

A stunning card Tracy, I love the colours and the design. Thanks for joining us this week at CCC.

Liza x

Papertrails by a paper lover said...

this is a masterpiece! Oh my heavens is it beautiful! I love the purples and your details/embellishing is fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Charisma!

CraftyC said...

Tis a beautiful card Tracy, love the colours and the embellishments are so pretty!
Clairex

Jane said...

wooooow so great! A dream! Very Nice!

Thanks for stamping with Cutie Stampers!

hugs Jane

Catherine said...

What a gorgeous card Tracy ! The colouring is outstanding... Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Craft this week and good luck ! SMiles from Catherine

Lisa said...

Hi Tracy, Wow stunning card! I love this Tilda image and the colours are so pretty.

Lisa x

HappyCrafter said...

What a fabulous card! Love the shape and the flowers, so beautiful...

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my Tracy this is simply breathtaking those colours the shape the embellishments and Tilda...wow excellent work I love it.
Hugs
Lorraine x

craftingmanda said...

ooh this is beautiful i love the colours you have used - beautiful

Gibmiss said...

hi tracey
what a stunning card and the colour is gorgeous
hugs
sylvie
xx

Lizzy xx said...

WOWZERS! Tracy this is absolutely stunning hun...luv the lush colour you used, fabby card shape & once again ace embelies xx Lizzy xx :)

Alizabethy said...

such a beautiful card and unusual shaped easel card

Chelsea said...

Hi Tracy, this card is a wowzer! My Goodness, so creative and so inspirational. All the embellishments are so pretty.
Luv,
Chelsea

zoe.payne said...

This card is sooo stunning, really love tilda. The colour,shape is all beautiful. I love the little crystals,they really set it off. Stunning xxxxx

crafty amy said...

Wow I have just had to pick my jaw back up off the floor this is stunning I wish I could just "throw" a card together like this :D

Hugs

Amy xx

{Jane} said...

Gorgeous Card - love it!

Thanks for joining us on SCSC :)

Hugs Jane x
SCSC DT

angelwhispers said...

Outstanding Tracy!!!

Such a pretty card and loving the colours. The image and lace are just gorgeous. Chanelle xx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Tracy :-) I love this image and the papers and embellies are all just perfect ,, love the shape and the lace edge too ,,, fabulous :-)

thanks for joining us on the PTW Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Tracey said...

WOW! this is just stunning! i love everything about it, it is just wow! thanks so much for sharing with us at the Shoe this week!

MauMau88 said...

Wow a wonderful Card. The coloration from the image is so great.

Inken
Cutie Stampers

karen said...

oh wow this card is gorgeous

little angel said...

whaou! it's beautiful!! I really love your work!
thanks for playing with us at CCT
christine

jopa said...

wunderwunderschön!! Ich bin richtig hin und weg. Du hast soooo toll coloriert!!

lg dir und danke, dass du bei den Cutie Stampers mitgemacht hast.
veronika

Tracey Feeger said...

Wow this is gorgeous. I love the image and the easel card rocks. Love the colours and all the elements on your card. Great work. Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something.
mwah
Trace

lesleyworth said...

GORGEOUS! fabulous card! thanks so much for sharing this with us at the Shoe!

Melly said...

Stunning card petal!
Thanks for joining this week over on Crafty Cardmakers!
Hugs Melly xxx

patty said...

this card ist great, good luck for the challenge at cutie stampers, best wishes, patty

Allison said...

gorgeous card
Thanks for playing along at Charisma this week
AllisonX

Bernd said...

I ´m speechless !
Sensationell , realy nice card , a dream in purple !

thanks for playing with us at Cutie - Stampers

hugs bernd

Michele said...

Such a beautiful card Tracy. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Hugs Michele x

Cathy said...

Gorgeous card. Thank you for joining in the SCSC this week.
Cathy xx

Janie Printz said...

Oh Tracy, this is absolutely gorgeous !!! Love the colors oh gosh I just love everything about this sweet little card. I would LOVE to know the colors you used on her ... I try to add them to my blog when ever I post a card but don't always remember. Everyone I've talked to says that's one of the things they really like is when we post the colors so they can add them to their collections. And HOW do you find so many challenges for your cards? I'd love to try them but don't know where to look ...
Hugs, Janie